Wednesday, October 20, 2004

now in the JFK airport lounge

I lost the briefcase yesterday in NYC which be with me almost 5 years.
(got stolen in Chinatown.)
Spend a lot time to report & see what I have lost.
(lost bank card, DC, DV, lovely pencilcase, photo, the Cross, ......etc)

schedule to Dubai has been re-scheduled, wish to meet Bloggers's friends in HK to do some sharing, perhaps.

next trip will be departure on 8/11 to Dubai, Chicago, and Sydney thereafter.
will do some sharing on flight, and let share on net again while I am in HK.

Comments:
add Tungpo's blog site as bookmark in most of the PC at airport lounge. Hope some days some times, if you fly & see it in the Favoities, might as well remember popeye.

Since Tungpo's blog have most details of other sites, I usually used it as my master page. Perhaps, that's why he is one of the master to me.
 
Thanks a lot!:)
 
take care, man.
 
it's too bad.... did you buy any travel insurance for that? My sister had once been robbed in Madriad, Spain; Luckily she had bought insurance!
 
as u may know recently i had similar exp. felt realy bad.

hope u can fix the matter soon.

take care,
 
thank you so much brother PK
 
I recently have a bad experience in US because I forget to take back the credit card from a salesperson. Then someone (I kinda suspect its the same person), used the card for a series of fun shopping ...

USA ... 唉.. :(
 
oh, my God !!!
有無損失,但AE有protection plan
 
美國真是一個鬼地方,若非公幹我一定唔去。
 
i just come back from new york. i would not go out alone at night. rather scary. my friend , 6 foot tall guy was gun pointed by 3 blacks before. not a very safe place. by the there's a restaurant called FIGA in 281 bleeker st. should try it next time. great food, excellent atmosphere. and loads of good japanese restaurant in astor place. not expersive at all. ( surprise. surprise that i could find something which is not expensive in new york)
 
btw, dubai is not a very gentle place for girls. and the policemen are worst than thief.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?